Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Princesses




Sadly, shortly after this photo session our beloved snow princess crashed to the ground.  The warm sun quickly melted her and she could no longer stand tall (or slightly crooked).  I fully expected to see some disappointment from Sophie.  We spent an hour making snow princess and dressing her and dancing with her.  However, Sophie embraced the opportunity to kick the freshly fallen remains of our snow princess to pieces!  I think I was more upset by the destruction of our masterpiece than she was!  Oh well... Sophie had a great time building snow princess and knocking her down.  It reminded me of her toddler days :)




1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh my! That is the girliest snow woman I have ever seen!!!! It is so you and Sophie though :) I hope you all are doing well. Miss ya.