Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Fresh Start

I am so excited to begin blogging again! I have missed recording family moments, sharing thoughts and pictures, and creating a journal of memories. After Kate's birth, I had my hands full with newborn care, a very needy toddler, homeschooling our oldest, my sister's wedding (for which I was the matron of honor), my husband's job and career change, selling our home, selling or donating half of our belongings and packing the rest, moving across the state with a few stops along the way, and finally settling into our new home! In the midst of it all, my computer's hard drive crashed and my ability to blog or communicate via the internet was limited to a few cell phone uploads. It has been a long 7 months, but with a new season just around the corner comes a new beginning for our family and a fresh start in many ways!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! I was so excited to see a new post from you. I am so very happy for you and your family and your fresh start. I cannot wait to follow along! :-)
Heather

Kristen said...

Hi Heather! I am so happy for you too :). Fletcher is so sweet and I love his name. I only wish I could see him in person because the pictures are adorable! I am looking forward to following along with your blog too. So, blog question...how do you get notified when a friend has made a new blog post? I would like to add that to my blog too. Thanks!
Kristen :)

Heather said...

Hi Kristen,

Great hearing from you!

If you want to know when someone has updated their blog . . .
1. Go to your "configure blog list"
2. Check "date of last update".

Have a great Sunday!
Heather

aunt pat said...

Glad to see you back! I can't imagine your life will be less hectic for about 20 yrs. Love you lots.