Monday, October 15, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

Clint and me with our little pumpkin...


We had lots of fun at the Pumpkin Patch with Aunt Allie (my sister), and Nana & Papa (my Mom & Dad)! We went to Gross Farms in Sanford, NC where my parents live. They had a super cute play area for kids, a hay ride, plenty of pumpkins that you could pick yourself from the patch, homemade ice cream, and a corn maze. I think Sophie's favorite part was picking her baby pumpkins from the patch. My favorite part was spending time with my family!


Sophie swingin' in the sun...

Playin' on the train...
Hangin' with the boys...Makin' new friends...Slidin' down the slide...

Ridin' on the hay ride with Allie, Nana, and Papa...

Pickin' pumpkins with Papa and Clint...

My big pumpkin...Thank you family for a great day!

No comments: