Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Simply Sophie

Super, sweet, suprising, silly, smart, strong, smiley, soft, snuggly...just a few words to describe my very special little girl, Sophie. She is almost 4 years old already! I hate to admit this, but I have not put a single photo album, scrapbook, or journal together yet! So, please indulge me as I create a snapshot of the last 3 years and 9 months of Sophie's life in the next few blog entries. There will be lots of photos and only a few words, but I hope you will enjoy them as much as I will!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Kristin,
Sophie is so beautiful! I can't get over how much she looks like her mama now, that smile she has is ALL you. I loved reading your "testimony" and meeting Clint for the first time via pictures. I'm so glad he has been a part of giving you the happy ending that we prayed for. love ya sister.
Carrie Marie